GESSLE NO ALBUM

« Older   Newer »

1. +Angelus+
        +1   -1

User deleted

Non-Album Tracks
    (All songs written by Per, some of them are also sung by other artists)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always Breaking My Heart (Demo)
    Blue Umbrella (Demo)
    I Wanna Be With You (Demo)
    Jupiter Calling (Demo)
    Let's Party! (Demo)
    Love Doesn't Live Here

Click on ^ to go back to the tracklist

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Always Breaking My Heart (Demo)
    (Original version available on Belinda Carlisle's album "A Woman & A Man")

Is this what you want / Every finger points at me / I'm eating your words / But are they really here for me / I've tasted before / You crashed at my door / To bring some hot stuff baby / So when you need me in the middle of the night / I won't be there cos you're always breaking my heart / You're always breaking my heart / You always tear it apart / Yeah yeah yeah / So take off your shades / Go get down on your knees and pray / But no powers from heaven / Could ever take the darkness away / My love rise on laughing mind / Love talks to the roses / But you bring 'em bad bad weather (bad bad weather) / And when you need me in the middle of the night (of the night) / There's no one there cos you're always breaking my heart / You're always breaking my heart / You always tear it apart / Yeah oh yeah / Reach out a hand to hold / Ain't it sad when the distance grows / Two hearts cling to their fates / Hurry hurry don't be late / But I don't worry anymore...

^ Blue Umbrella (Demo)
    [Tack... Ett, två, tre...] / It was a rainy morning / The leaves fought a hard November / In a soft unguarded moment She jumped into my life / She had a blue umbrella / With a top of silver / She wore a coat in shiny tangerine / Like the firey southern sky / Oh I, I wanted to show her / That I'd really like to get to know her / That I didn't mind to spend some time / She turned at the bookstore / Seemed to stop to buy a paper / I noticed from behind two trucks / With engines roaring wild / When I made my crossing / I saw that blue umbrella / Disappear into this crowded bus / I watched the red taillights / Oh I, I wanted to show her [I really wanted to show her] / That I'd really like to get to know her / That I didn't mind to spend some time / There are lonely nights / When she disappears from my bed / I wish I knew / What goes on in her head / What goes on in her head? / Whoa-oh-oh! / Oh I, I wanted to show her [I really wanted to show her] / That I'd really like to get to know her / That I didn't mind to spend some time / I wanted to show her [I really wanted to show her] / That I'd really like to get to know her / That I didn't mind to spend some time / To spend some time / [Whisper] Spend some time / [Tack för kaffet...].

^ I Wanna Be With You (Demo)
    (Original version actually available on The Lonely Boys album)

I wanna be with you all day / I wanna be with you all night / I wanna be with you all day / I wanna be with you all night / I've never felt so good about it / I think of funny things to do / Girl, I love the way you're talking / Your cloths, your biker-boots / I wanna stay with you all day / I wanna stay with you all night / I wanna stay with you, oh yeah / I wanna stay with you, alright! / Babe, I wanna join your shopping / Together we can grab a bite / I follow to that ancient painting / You talked about last night / Let's take a ride in the countryside / Or watch the lions at the zoo / Let's take a walk by the waterline / And throw some pebbles to the blue / I wanna sleep with you all day / I wanna sleep with you all night / I wanna sleep with you, oh yeah / I wanna sleep with you, alright! / Hey who brought this terrible weather? / Let's stay in bed all day long / And watch a Peter Lorre-movie / By tea-time he'll be gone ( and we're alone...) / I wanna be with you...

^ Jupiter Calling (Demo)
    (Original version sung by the Leningrad Cowboys...)

I wake up to a bang / So I rushed down to the level below / The city was asleep / So I ran upstairs for my radio / I couldn't get it working / The batteries were down / But suddenly like thunder / Came this crazy, cosmic sound / I heard Jupiter calling / On the mysterious satellite / I heard Jupiter calling / Connecting into the night / I heard Jupiter calling / And I saw the stars were falling / I heard Jupiter calling / Sending a message across to the Earth / I had to call a friend / So I begged you, Won't you please come around? / No time to be afraid / Maybe you and me are the chosen ones / Let's sit by the window / In case we catch a light / A glowing information / Transmitting through the night / I heard Jupiter calling [ooh ooh ooh] / On the mysterious satellite / I heard Jupiter calling [ooh ooh ooh] / Connecting into the night / I heard Jupiter calling / And I saw all the stars came falling / I heard Jupiter calling [ooh ooh ooh] / Sending some messages down to the Earth / Jupiter calling [ooh ooh ooh] / On the mysterious satellite / I heard Jupiter calling [ooh ooh ooh] / Connecting into the night / I heard Jupiter calling / And I saw the stars were falling / I heard Jupiter calling [ooh ooh ooh] / Sending the message across to the Earth / Send a message across to the Earth! / [Yow!].

^ Let's Party! (Demo)
    Watch Out! / And I want / To tell you what's going down / Tell you all to scream and shout / Tell you what it's all about / All I know / The felling that it's time to go / And everybody join the show / Now Europe and now Tokyo / Well let's party! / Let's party all over the world! / Party! Party! / Make a wave all over this world! / Calling every boy and girl / Take it to the top / Get aboard and party til ya drop! / Well let's party! / Party! Party! / And I want / Tell you how to serve your mind / Tell you how to draw the line / Tell you how to spend your dime / All I know / Don't need no rocket ticket to go / Everybody steal the show / Tune into your radio / Oh Oh! / Well let's party! / Let's party all over the world! / Party! Party! / Make a wave all over this world! / Calling every boy and girl / Take it to the top / Get aboard and party til ya drop! / Well let's party! / Party! Party! Oh oh! / Ow! / Well let's party! / Let's party all over the world! / Party! Party! / Make a wave all over this world! / Calling every boy and girl / Take it to the top / Get aboard and party til ya drop! / Well let's party! / Party! Party! Oh oh! / Well let's party! / Well let's party all over the world! / Watch out! / Oh oh oh oh oh! / Oh oh oh oh oh!

^ Love Doesn't Live Here
    (Original version available on Belinda Carlisle's album "A Woman & A Man")

I wake up each day / I wanna sleep that day away / I catch a train / In the rush hour rain / Some people are talking to me / I don't care what they say / 'Cos I know love doesn't live here, now you've gone away / Love doesn't live here but I'm left to stay / And I thought it was me and you who gave it all / Yes I thought it was me and you who couldn't fall / But it's all over now / Over now / Friends on the phone / Life is good, life goes on / But I spend my days / In a heart broken haze / Of movies and lonely tunes / Every song seems to be about you / Oh, love doesn't live here, since you went away / Love doesn't live here but I'm left to stay / And I thought you and me, we were the chosen ones / Yes I thought you and me, we sailed into the sun / But it's gone, it's over now / Do you ever think about it? / Do you wanna talk about it with me? / Love doesn't live here since you went away / Love doesn't live here but I'm left to stay / And I thought it was me and you who had it all / Yes I thought it was me and you who stood so tall / But it's all over now / Yes it's all over now / Over now / It's all over now, baby / Love doesn't live here.

2. +Angelus+
        +1   -1

User deleted

Liberty (Demo 23 April 1995)

Liberty for everybody
    Liberty for everyone
    Following a higher notion
    Liberty for each and everyone

Liberty for everyone
    Liberty for everyone

Peace of mind is what you're after
    Peace of mind is what you need